10 Books in 2018
Eleven if you count a cookbook.
I’ve highlighted a few of my favorites in bold.
- A Guide to the Good Life: The Ancient Art of Stoic Joy by William B. Irvine
- Shoe Dog: A Memoir by the Creator of Nike by Phil Knight
- On Tyranny: Twenty Lessons from the Twentieth Century by Timothy Snyder
- How to Be a Stoic: Using Ancient Philosophy to Live a Modern Life by Massimo Pigliucci
- In a Sunburned Country by Bill Bryson
- How Not to Die: Discover the Foods Scientifically Proven to Prevent and Reverse Disease by Michael Greger, M.D. & Gene Stone
- The How Not to Die Cookbook: 100+ Recipes to Help Prevent and Reverse Disease by Michael Greger, M.D. & Gene Stone
- Wabi-Sabi for Artists, Designers, Poets & Philosophers by Leonard Koren
- Hacking Growth: How Today’s Fastest-Growing Companies Drive Breakout Success by Sean Ellis & Morgan Brown
- Lying by Sam Harris
- Tribe of Mentors: Short Life Advice from the Best in the World by Tim Ferriss
Note: If you’re considering which The How Not to Die book to purchase, get The How Not to Die Cookbook. The cookbook summarizes everything in the main book and includes recipes as well. If you want to dive deeper into the science, buy The How Not to Die book.